The Diocese of Austin's mandated Ethics and Integrity in Ministry (EIM) workshop is offered regularly at parishes throughout the diocese.
YOU MUST BE EIM COMPLIANT IF YOU ARE:
- An employee of the UCC (full-time or part-time)
- A FOCUS Missionary
- An officer of any UCC student group
- A liturgical minister of any kind (Mass Coordinator, Eucharistic Minister, Lector, Acolyte)
- A music minister of any kind
- A member of STRONG (ALL members, not only officers)
- Any volunteer with Austin State Supported Living Center
- Any volunteer with Children's Religious Education
If you have never taken one of these workshops, you will need to submit a full application (somewhat like submitting a fill-in-the-blank job application) for a background check and for the Diocese's records. You can learn about the process, set up an account, and register here:
If you have already taken one of these workshops, you will need to "refresh" your status by attending an additional workshop once every three years. If you are not sure about your status, please contact Matthew Anderson with your full name (and any alternate names--if you go by your middle name, for example) and your birth month and day.