The next Marriage Preparation Workshop at the University Catholic Center will be held in the Fall 2013, weekend to be determined. Date to be determined after the May graduations.
We invite you to join us for the next Marriage Preparation Workshop at the UCC. We hope to show you a good time while offering you important things to consider as you prepare for your marriage.
Details about the weekend:
- The workshop typically begins at about 6 p.m. on Friday. We will end for the evening at approximately 10 p.m.
- Saturday will begin at approximately 8 a.m. and will include breakfast and lunch. The day will end with Mass beginning at approximately 5:00 p.m.
- Both members of the couple need to be present for the entire weekend. If you have special circumstances, please contact us at the form below so we can discuss it together. (We’ve used Skype a few times to help couples with one in Austin and the other overseas. Just contact us!)
- The weekend will include an introduction to NFP session (pending speaker verification)
- We do fill to capacity, often quickly.
For more information, contact us using the form below.
Please note that this form is for information about the Marriage Preparation Workshop only, one part of the overall preparation process. If you would like more information about marrying in the Catholic Church, visit our Marriage page.