Longhorn Awakening Retreatant FAQ
Where will we be sleeping?
- The retreat site has bunk beds in air-conditioned cabins. All retreatants have a bed to sleep on for the weekend.
Can I shower at the retreat site?
- Yes! Each cabin has 4 showers and retreatants can shower at the beginning or end of the day.
What do I need to bring to the retreat?
- Comfy, appropriate clothing (check the weather for that weekend) & sleeping clothes
- Closed-toed shoes recommended
- Toiletries (toothbrush, towel, soap, shampoo, shower shoes, deodorant, lotion, etc.)
- Blanket, pillow, sheets or sleeping bag, your favorite stuffed animal, etc.
- Medications or medicine you may need
- Optional Items
- Bible, rosary, prayer journal, or other spiritual items for personal use
- Bug spray